Monday, September 22, 2014

Temple Day!

I had the opportunity to go to the beautiful Boise, Idaho temple on the 29th of August for my endowments. It was a beautiful, sacred experience that hopefully I will never forget. I especially loved the way I felt through the entire day. I felt almost as if I had a bright light inside of me making me feel warm and fuzzy from the inside out. One of my favorite parts of the day was sitting in the Celestial Room with my parents, Grandma and Grandpa Neider, Aunt Nannette, and Uncle Abram. I was so glad they could come and share that amazing day with me.


The next week I flew to Utah to visit all the fam I have that live down there. I got to go to the gorgeous Mount Timpanogos Temple with them and it was so great to have them there to share that experience with me. Family is such an integral part of the gospel. Also on that trip I was able to go to the Provo Temple with my Aunt Wendy and we had a great time there. Three temples down, 140 to go! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment