Monday, January 12, 2015

Ahhhh

So Im on the slowest computer of all time and I only have a few minutes
sorry! This week was good and really hard at the same time. We had to drop
a lot of investigators because they didn´t want to talk with us anymore.
There are few things that are sadder than that but we have hope. We found a
really really awesome man named Carlos. He is actually a reference from the
Elders in our district. He came to church yesterday and is incredibly
excited to learn more about the gospel and Jesus Christ. He is soo funny!
He has been prepared by the hand of the Lord for sure. I am glad I have the
opportunidade to see him grow and get closer to Our Savior.

It was soo hot this week. We walked a lot and seemed to teach very little.
I am grateful to be here but I would be happy if the sun would take more
breaks. Actually no because then we get rain. Lots of rain.

I hit two months in Brazil yesterday! I feel like I´ve been here a lot
longer than that. My portuguese is getting better but it is still hard to
understand sometimes because people talk realllllyyy fast.

I am grateful for everything. My testimony of the Savior grows each and
every day and I am happy to be here. I love this gospel and I love this
work.

I love you all. I pray for you everyday. Stay fiel. Stay strong. Stay
AWESOME.

Com amor,

Sister Helm

No comments:

Post a Comment