Monday, January 26, 2015

Transfers!!!

 We are guessing, but we suppose this is her Christmas present from the Mission President and his wife.
We are guessing a  Zone Conference
The whole mission at Christmas time in Maceio


 
So. Transfers this week. Dun dun dun...

I will be staying in Eduardo Gomes! Yay! And I will be....TRAINING?!

Yup. So it´s going to be real fun to see how this all plays out. I am
excited for what´s ahead but I don´t really know how to get there. I will
go to Maceió tomorrow to pick up my greenie.

This week, other than that, was normal. Yesterday was sad as no one we
talked to could come to church. But, it was a awesome surprise when we were
sitting in the second hour class and an old investigator we had dropped
came in! Woo! It is good to see her desire to be better rekindling.

We taught a lot of lessons this week. We walked a lot. Both are good but
sometime the walking one gets pretty tiring. :) For some reason the people
we contact on the street are getting more hostile. They want only to bash
our religion into the ground. This is strange because generally people here
are welcome to any and all religion. We will keep working!

This week I felt especially dirty. We walked on a lot of back roads (dirt
roads) and the wind was terrible and people have been burning a lot so
there is smoke. When you are sweaty and its humid and then you have dirt
and smoke....we come home every night smelling and looking beautiful.
(sarcasm)

That was my week. Not much happened. It will be strange to have a new
companion. I am very blessed to be here. This opportunity is amazing. I
love this work and I love the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Thank you all for everything!

Com amor,
Sister Helm

No comments:

Post a Comment