Monday, January 19, 2015

Woop for Brasil

This week was great because we found more people to teach. The members here
are awesome and help us a lot with references and all that. 

We had zone conference and it was awesome to see my comp from the MTC
again. I am getting to know more people in my mission and that is great too!
So this week was awesome when we re-found a potential investigator. We
tried her house many times and then gave up because we couldn´t get a hold
of her. Later the other sisters in our house told us they had met someone
from our area that wanted to hear from us. Turns out it was her! She had
moved and so that´s why we couldn´t find her. Woo for miracles. She is
awesome. I really really love teaching her. Yesterday we went to her house
before church to see if she was coming. She opened the door and asked if
she could go to church with us. We were like....YES. Also when we were
teaching her the first time she said that we were an answer to her prayers.
I am so lucky to be a part of this work.

Also yesterday we ate a lunch that was absolutely huuugggee and sooooo good! 
I have been eating the most best food ever in my life. (that sentence
doesn´t make sense but oh well). Its true.

One of my favorite things to do is when our appointments fall through we go
contacting and talk to people of all kinds. I love everyone here. I have
heard some of the craziest stories and seen the craziest things but its all
good. This week was a bit hard because everyone we tried to contact didn´t
want to talk to us. Generally the people here love to talk about everyone
and everything especially religion so it was a bit strange.

We have transfers next week and I am really hoping I don´t get transfered
just yet. I feel I have a lot of work yet to do here in Eduardo Gomes B. :)

I love the mission! Woo for cockroaches! Yay for sun!

I am so blessed. Thank you everyone for your prayers and love. I can feel
them all they way down here in Brasil.


Com amor,
Sister Helm



No comments:

Post a Comment