Monday, April 13, 2015

BABY BABY BABY

Well I was going to write that Jessica still hasn´t had her baby but we
just got a call that SHE IS GOING TO THE HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW AND WILL HAVE
THE BABY TODAY! AHHHHHHHHHH

So that´s great. I will probably be going to visit her today and I will let
you know next week how it went. Sorry you all have to wait.....

So this week was good. The weather has been great. Not.

The first part of the week it was SO HOT. I know that I said it was hot
before but it really was the worst heat I have ever experienced. Hell-fire
times two. It was weird because the air was really heavy like it was going
to rain but it never did. Until Saturday. And then the heavens broke loose
and everything came falling down. Cats dogs cows rats cockroaches.
Everything. We had some lessons in part of our area that is really low next
to the river and it was just a lake. Yay for being wet and shoes that still
haven´t dried out because it´s still raining. Right now. As I write.

Also. More fun things.....when it was terribly hot we had the blessing of
NO WATER. Luckily we have a faucet outside that is water from the reserve
and so we have been showering with buckets. fun fun fun! We have to fill
the buckets and carry them to the bathroom....4 girls....3 buckets....1
bathroom....1 faucet. yay.

But. We had an amazing lesson with Jessica this week. We taught the 3rd
lesson again and Jessica bore her testimony on how she knows this church is
true. She told us how she knows the Book of Mormon is true and the good
feelings she has when she reads it. It was amazing. Her house is completely
different now. The Spirit is there. What a miracle. The only sad thing is
that transfers are next week and I will probably be leaving. So I won´t get
to see her baptism. I am just glad I got to see the conversion.

Tomorrow we have Zone Conference for all of Sergipe so that should be
great. I will get to see Sister Lopez from the MTC!!! Yay!

We had a cool experience. We had a training from our ZL where they had the
person pray before the invitation to be baptized. We tried it this week and
marked two baptisms like pie. It was amazing!

I love you all and I love this church.

Keep being awesome!!

Sister Helm

No comments:

Post a Comment