Wednesday, March 9, 2016

February 29...Woohoo!



It´s really coming to a close. We had a super awesome time running around doing missionary stuff and all that. 



We went to Coruripe! Ahhh literally the most beautiful place I have ever seen in my whole life. Save up your money because I am definitely going back there and I want to take you all with me!



Since it is far away we stayed in the Bishop´s house. His house is super cool and like 100 feet from the beach. temptation! But we went to see the beach and it was sooo beautiful. We also ate mango and homemade ice cream and I ATE FISH AND I LIKED IT. i know, super weird. 



We had a FHE there at night and we had a super cool lesson about the Gospel of Jesus Christ and we found new people to teach. It was great!



The rest of the week was pretty normal. 



We had a super spiritual experience teaching Aloisio about the priesthood and then we were there when he got it. What a good feeling! 



We are teaching Amanda, she is a young woman super excited about the church. She loves the BoM and I had the cool opportunity to give her my hardback BoM that i brought with me. I had been saving it all this time to give to someone special. 



I love you all so much!



Sister Helm


No comments:

Post a Comment