Monday, March 23, 2015

The Mish Life

Yet another week on the mission. Strange how life is here. BUT,

I am loving the mission. It´s great and Brasil is awesome and the church is
true.

We had our investigator Jessica at church yesterday. She has three
daughters and one more on the way! Her situation is sad but yesterday the
members here stepped up and are helping her get back on her feet. She will
hopefully be baptized this Saturday! When we started teaching she wasn´t
very excited about everything but her testimony of the gospel is growing.
It´s incredibly cool to help her with this. She is amazing and I love her
so much!!!

Nothing incredibly strange this week.

We had splits with the Sister Training Leaders this week. This is pretty
much when they see if you are a good missionary or not. Well, more or
less.... Anyways it was great because all of our investigators were at home
and we taught a whole lot and no one said they couldn´t understand my
Portuguese. Yay! I learned so much from Sister Santana and it was a great
experience.

Speaking of Portugues... I was trying to write a letter to Aunt Wendy and
was looking it over when I realized I had written a whole lot of it in
Portuguese. Ooops! So I had to restart and try again.

Well, I love this gospel. I am so thankful for everything I have. I love
you all sooooooooo much and pray for you all every day. Thank you for your
prayers and your love. Keep being awesome! 
Love Sister Helm 

No comments:

Post a Comment