Saturday, September 5, 2015

What a week!

Well after everything that happened this week....I think I am still alive.

It was so surreal leaving my old area. I didn´t get to say goodbye to
hardly anyone but....

I am in a good area. It is completely flat and that is the biggest blessing
ever! Haha after almost 10 months of hills and valleys it is amazing. It is
an area really different from my other areas. But, the bishop is really
cool (he´s a cop!) and the members love the sisters and love to make food
for them. Soooooooo yup. The members give referrals almost everyday. It´s
really cool to see how much of a difference it is to have them!

I am loving being with Sister Lopez again. It has been almost a year since
we were in the MTC just chillin trying to learn how to be missionaries and
now we are here.

Also side note is that people think that I am from Brazil because they say
I talk like a Brazilian! haha

We spent the week running around trying to get everything in order and I
learned how to do divisão on the job this week! It was a blast and I am
excited to get to know the other sisters!!!

I love you all so much!

Stay strong. The Lord will help you with literally everything!

Sister Helm

No comments:

Post a Comment